A 41 page e-book packed with must-read information and tips about managing a successful blog or small business alongside a full time job.
This guide will talk you through the basics of starting a blog or small business, from choosing a topic to using social media. Working 37 hours a week is tiring in itself, so use these tips and planners to make sure your side hustle is fun, not just a chore. Start Nine to Thriving with the help of this guide.
In this e-book you will learn about:
- Starting your blog
- Setting time aside
- Setting goals
- Time saving tips
- Batch tasking your work
- Useful tools you need to be using
- How to stay active on Twitter when you’re pushed for time
- How to maintain your Instagram when working full time
- Mastering Pinterest when you’re busy
- Using Facebook to drive traffic
- How LinkedIn can work for you and your blog
- SEO – how I’ve ranked on the first page of Google
- Building an email list
- Thinking of new ideas when you’re burnt out
- How to make money through blogging
… pretty much everything I’ve learnt about blogging alongside having a full-time job, and how to make it successful.