Life after university can seem a bit confusing, make you feel lost and sometimes you can fall into a big trap of comparing yourself to other graduates.
With 49% of graduates experiencing some kind of mental health issue in the year after they finish their studies, it’s clear to see that anyone feeling down is not alone.
That’s why I want to share your stories on this blog, sharing what you’ve been struggling with and how you’re dealing with it, providing advice to others based on your experiences and more. If you’d like to get involved, please drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your idea and we can get it featured!
Some ideas of what you could talk about (I am so open to hearing your ideas too!):
- How you got into your career and the process
- How you’re coping with not being able to find a graduate job
- Creating a work-life balance
- Taking a gap year
- Practising self-care
- Moving back home after university
- Saving for and buying your own home
- Leaving a job
- Travelling the world
- How you manage money without a student loan
- … or anything else you fancy!
I can’t wait to share your story to other graduates who will find so much comfort in whatever you share!